Hey all,

I have few questions about FREAK implementation in opencv I really need to
know to continue:

1. I cannot get what the 64 values (columns) returned for each keypoint ?
FREAK should return binary values as I understand?

2. I used BruteForceMatcher<Hamming> like in FREAK_demo.cpp in opencv
samples. however it always give matches that may be wrong .. so I want to
filter result ... I want to use the distance variable in the DMatch object
returned but I cannot get what it representing in case of Hamming
distance?.. should I take the big distances or small ?? what is the
expected range for it ? I cannot find in any documentation

I hope someone can help

Thank you in advance

--
Best Regards,