can you help me to find iris on opencv? because i have been searching and
only can detect pupil not iris circle...thanks before

  • He Jibo at Nov 21, 2012 at 10:18 pm
    You can use hough circle to detect the iris or pupil. But I do not think
    the quality of the smartphone camera has a resolution good enough to
    distinguish iris and pupil. I am interested for such a solution too.

    Jibo
    ---------------------------
    He Jibo
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Psychology,
    Wichita State University
    website: www.hejibo.info

    On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Putria Febriana
    can you help me to find iris on opencv? because i have been searching and
    only can detect pupil not iris circle...thanks before

  • Putria Febriana at Nov 21, 2012 at 11:18 pm
    <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-RUo1Qf5RiF4/UK1hJKjrYYI/AAAAAAAAAlk/LYbexBN5wHU/s1600/12.png>
    I've been using hough circle ... and it's not just finding his pupil with
    iris ...
    in this image, the opencv hough circle just found circle Red, not the blue
    circle...

    On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Putria Febriana <putriaf...@gmail.com<javascript:>
    can you help me to find iris on opencv? because i have been searching and
    only can detect pupil not iris circle...thanks before

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedNov 21, '12 at 10:13p
activeNov 21, '12 at 11:18p
websiteandroid.com

2 users in discussion

Putria Febriana: 2 posts He Jibo: 1 post