[android-discuss] Beginner Question, I could use some help

Me
Feb 7, 2012 at 10:32 pm
I'm pretty new to Android programming, and I'm still getting down the
basics. I'm working on a little app to try stuff. So far I have a
linear layout with full background and one button made within the xml
(like I said, I'm new). But I can't see my button, so I assume it's
hidden behind the background. So my simple question is how do I get
buttons above the layout background?

reply

  • TreKing at Feb 8, 2012 at 2:07 am