[android-developers] android login and registration using web services

Girish Sawant
Sep 29, 2012 at 8:39 pm
hi,
I am using web services to store the database for Login and registration
page for the game application
we are using glass fish server I am android beginner, how to do it?

reply

  • TreKing at Sep 29, 2012 at 11:56 pm

  • Daulat bachhav at Oct 1, 2012 at 6:12 am
    u using JSONE itis best for u