[android-developers] How to import an self Root CA certificate into a android device.

Jim Qiu
Sep 6, 2012 at 7:17 am
Hi all,

I find it's almost impossible to import an root CA certificate into
android device. Why it's so ? With IOS, I can easily import a certificate?

Best regards,

Jim

reply

  • Nikolay Elenkov at Sep 6, 2012 at 7:18 am