[android-developers] Why does prefetcher service keeps running

Saud
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:32 pm
I dont want to prefetch anything and the maps prefetcher service keeps
coming back. It happens since I updated the maps app. Why the hell
there is no option in the maps to stop prefetching the data.

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • TreKing at Aug 17, 2012 at 8:19 am

    I dont want to prefetch anything and the maps prefetcher service keeps
    coming back. It happens since I updated the maps app. Why the hell
    there is no option in the maps to stop prefetching the data.
    This has nothing to do with developing apps with the Android SDK, which is
    what this list is for.
    Please take your rant elsewhere, perhaps follow the "help" option of the
    Maps app, if there is one.