[android-developers] Highlight Text in Webview

Satya
Mar 26, 2012 at 11:18 am
Hi All,

I need to highlight the text in webview can any one give me the
solution.

Thanks
Satya

reply

  • Narendra Singh Rathore at Mar 26, 2012 at 11:31 am

    I need to highlight the text in webview can any one give me the
    solution.
    Refer the link as follows:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5294562/android-webview-highlight-a-specific-word-in-a-page-using-javascript

  • Satya at Mar 26, 2012 at 6:16 pm
    Guys please respond need help...
    Thanx

  • Justin Anderson at Mar 26, 2012 at 7:38 pm
    Seriously, you already got a response...

    Also, those of us on this group answer questions in our spare time... Be
    respectful of that time. You may have to wait more than a couple hours to
    get a response.