[android-developers] com.adroid.ide.eclipse.adt.LIBRARIES and no app icon on emulator

Fatmabeyza
Nov 28, 2011 at 11:00 pm
While browsing through a sample Android project, I noticed
"com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.LIBRARIES" on the project manager. At
first launching, I didn't see this. After some changes on the project,
get this warning :

"emulator[223:10b] Warning once: This application, or a library it
uses, is using NSQuickDrawView, which has been deprecated. Apps should
cease use of QuickDraw and move to Quartz."

At the begining, my other apps worked just fine on emulator. But after
two or three launching there are any application on the emulator. Now
I couldn't see any app icon to try. I think these problems are
associated.

Can someone provide more background on what's going on here, and
whether there's a reasonable way to get the javadoc associated with
that library?

So what can i do?