[Drupal] [development] Subscribe to Drupal core initiatives g.d.o

Christian López Espínola
Jun 13, 2011 at 2:47 pm
Hi G?bor,
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM, G?bor Hojtsy wrote:

Hi,

Well, our current approach is to use g.d.o group posts in the Drupal
Initiatives group that anyone can sign up for. The group is at
http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-initiatives
Where in other groups I find the 'Join group' link, in this one I see:
"This is an?invite only?group. The group administrators add/remove
members as needed."
I cannot find how to sign up.?Does it require an invitation?
Thank you.
[...]
G?bor

--
Christian L?pez Esp?nola
?rea de Proyectos

Emergya Consultor?a
Tfno: +34 954 51 75 77
Fax: +34 954 51 64 73
www.emergya.es
reply

  • Andriy Podanenko at Jun 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    The same to me
    can I get invite?

    *
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *
    *Andriy Podanenko*
    *podarok@ + podarokua@ + podarok_ua@*
    Own Blog <http://my.ukrweb.info/blog> | Homepage <http://podanenko.com> |
    Twitter <http://twitter.com/podarok> |
    LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/podarok>|
    Profeo <http://www.profeo.ua/podarok> |
    vKontakte<http://vkontakte.ru/podarokua>|
    Connect <http://connect.ua/user-657054> |
    Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/podarok>|
    FriendFeed <http://friendfeed.com/podarok> | Drupal
    ID<http://drupal.org/user/116002>| Drupal
    UA ID <http://drupal.ua/users/podarok> | Yahoo
    ID<http://pulse.yahoo.com/_3SZUYBNZG4OQJCUJOZYF2D3UJY>|
    SlideShare <http://www.slideshare.net/podarok> |
    Delicious<http://www.delicious.com/podarok>| Live
    ID <http://cid-3c79f9bdf923693a.profile.live.com/> | Google
    ID<http://www.google.com/profiles/podarokua>|
    Formspring <http://www.formspring.me/podarokua> | Digg<http://digg.com/podarok>|
    WMID *560874932971* | ICQ *499918925* | YahooIM *podarok_ua* | Jabber *
    podarok at jabber.org* | Gtalk *podarokua* | AIM *podarokua* | | | |