Hi Cloud,

I was reading your blog http://blog.cloudfoundry.com/2011/05/19/cloud-foundry-for-ruby-developers-a-tutorial and thought that your knowledge would be of great value to our users, who pay our experts a premium for advice.

Our platform, called Wizpert, is a fast growing community of experts, where users seek advice and coaching on a range of programming languages, including Ruby, C++, JavaScript and more.

If you decide to sign up, you will also get a customized Wizpert button to place on your blog - it will allow engaged readers to connect with you directly at your convenience for a live conversation.

Please go to http://wizpert.com/register_expert?beta_key=progruby and create your quick profile - it doesn't cost you anything and takes just 2 minutes!

For more information, pls see the FAQ section on the site, or feel free to contact me personally with any questions.

All the best,
Michael Weinberg
Founder, CEO
Wizpert - NY, NY