v154 [1] been out since thurs and mark kropf has more details, but since
there have been some reports of issues with v153, i thought i should get
this notice out and mark can reply with more detail next week.

the deploy notes are attached.

there was some work in warden and the dea. of particular note is a
loggregator message when the app health check fails and some additional
loggregator info that shows which app index is causing the log message.
v155 will have even more of these loggregator goodies. we merged matt sykes
pull request for better readability in measuring bytes of memory.

there was a bunch of work done in gorouter to refactor a forked version of
the server.go code from before the go libs were more stable in that area
that gave us issues in v152. now we are test driving this area better too.

we also included gnatsd fixes and are getting closer to using it as a
default. apcera merged a fix to this issue [2] that is not yet included in
this release that i believe was the last known-issue preventing us from
trying gnatsd as a default.

[1] https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/tree/v154
[2] https://github.com/apcera/gnatsd/issues/18

--