Since there have not been many issues a PRs in the CFoundry project I
thought I'd call attention to a PR is just submitted:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cfoundry/pull/4 fixing issue
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cfoundry/issues/2

It is a small PR. I hope it can quickly be reviewed and approved sooner
than later in a hope to mitigate the lag in changes propagating from
CFoundry to CF to my clients installs.

Thanks,
Mike

Search Discussions

  • James Bayer at Jun 22, 2013 at 2:25 am
    Thanks Mike! Secure by default is an important goal for us to get right, so
    we'll look at this soon. Tim Lang is the PM for the frontend clients and
    I've let him know about this. I'll be prioritizing the backend work for the
    file server fix.

    --
    Thank you,

    James Bayer
  • James Bayer at Jun 24, 2013 at 5:18 pm
    i talked with tim, this pull request should get looked at soon as it's near
    the top of the backlog.

[...]

  • Mike Youngstrom at Jun 24, 2013 at 7:03 pm
    Great! Thanks James!

    We can hack a patch for the Directory server issues until an official fix
    is out. But, the cfoundry issue is not so easy for us to work around.

    Thanks,
    Mike

[...]

groupvcap-dev @
postedJun 21, '13 at 8:57p
activeJun 24, '13 at 7:03p

James Bayer: 2 posts Mike Youngstrom: 2 posts