Just installed centos 6.2. I run and ifconfig -a I see and em1
em2 and lo interface. If I go to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts,
I don't see an ifcfg-eth0. If I run ifup eth0 it comes back
with "Device eth0 does not seem to be present, delaying
initialization". Anybody have a clue? Thanks in advance.

Search Discussions

  • Digimer at Jan 4, 2012 at 7:22 pm