[CentOS] Chroot in CentOS 5.* ?

Przemyslaw Bak
Oct 7, 2011 at 5:42 am
Hello,

can I use chroot users in their home directories under centos 5.* using standard
packages ? How about chrooted sftp in centos 5.* ?
If I cannot - do I have to use centos 6.* ?

Regards
Przemek

Dom pod miastem lub mieszkanie w centrum znajdziesz wlasnie tu!
http://linkint.pl/f2a58
reply

  • Nicolas Thierry-Mieg at Oct 7, 2011 at 6:06 am

    przemolicc at poczta.fm wrote:
    can I use chroot users in their home directories under centos 5.* using standard
    packages ? How about chrooted sftp in centos 5.* ?
    for the latter have a look at rssh, it's in repoforge (may be ok
    depending on what you call "standard")
  • Jorge Fábregas at Oct 7, 2011 at 6:44 am