[CentOS] mouse scroll-wheel side-click configuration?

Fred smith
Jun 7, 2011 at 5:04 pm
Still googling, no joy so far (though I'm not giving up yet).

Can anyone point me to a resource that may help me figure out how to
make the side-clicks of the scroll wheel on a logitech mouse do something
useful?

thanks!

Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding
------------------------------- Isaiah 9:7 (niv) ------------------------------
reply

  • Ljubomir Ljubojevic at Jun 7, 2011 at 5:45 pm

    fred smith wrote:
    Still googling, no joy so far (though I'm not giving up yet).

    Can anyone point me to a resource that may help me figure out how to
    make the side-clicks of the scroll wheel on a logitech mouse do something
    useful?

    thanks!
    Can you elaborate in what setting? GNOME? CentOS 5.x? Quoting original
    post would be nice. I have almost 3680 mails from several months, but
    haven't seen this one.

    Ljubomir
  • Fred smith at Jun 7, 2011 at 6:51 pm