[CentOS] Good network printer/scanner for Centos/Linux

Eero Volotinen
May 26, 2011 at 12:43 pm
Hi List,

I am looking for good multifunction (fax, scanner, ..) color network
laser printer for Linux, any ideas?
specs:

- Linux, Windows and OSX support on printer and also on scanner.
- A4 papersize

http://multi.gnt.lt/Pages/brochures/HP/CM2320MFP-ENG.pdf ?

thanks,

--
Eero
reply

  • Dotan Cohen at May 26, 2011 at 12:55 pm

    I am looking for good multifunction (fax, scanner, ..) ?color network
    laser printer for Linux, any ideas?
    specs:

    - Linux, Windows and OSX support on printer and also on scanner.
    - A4 papersize

    http://multi.gnt.lt/Pages/brochures/HP/CM2320MFP-ENG.pdf ?

    thanks,
    HP 4500 series. I love mine.