[CentOS] Can we get a newer version of madwifi on rpmforge?

Robert Moskowitz
Jul 23, 2007 at 5:35 pm
RPMforge still has:

rpmForge:

madwifi-0.9.2.1-2.el5.rf.i386.rpm

ATrpms has:

madwifi-0.9.4-38_r2512.fc6.i386.rpm but requires their patched kernel.

I am at IETF this week, and was at IEEE 802 last week.

There are over 60 visible access points in most locations (actually not
that may APs, but an SSID for b/g, another for a, another for 802.1x
TKIP, another for 802.1x CCMP, argh!) and I think there are some serious
table handling problems. It would be nice to be current with code...
reply

  • Jim Perrin at Jul 23, 2007 at 5:54 pm

    There are over 60 visible access points in most locations (actually not
    that may APs, but an SSID for b/g, another for a, another for 802.1x
    TKIP, another for 802.1x CCMP, argh!) and I think there are some serious
    table handling problems. It would be nice to be current with code...
    Rather than posting to this list, and dag directly, don't you think
    you'd have better luck asking on the rpmforge user's list?

    George Orwell
  • Robert Moskowitz at Jul 23, 2007 at 6:56 pm

    Jim Perrin wrote:
    There are over 60 visible access points in most locations (actually not
    that may APs, but an SSID for b/g, another for a, another for 802.1x
    TKIP, another for 802.1x CCMP, argh!) and I think there are some serious
    table handling problems. It would be nice to be current with code...
    Rather than posting to this list, and dag directly, don't you think
    you'd have better luck asking on the rpmforge user's list?
    oops.

    Too many protocols on the brain.

    From the SIP working group, to the NEA, skipping speerment, then on to
    enum.