[CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.4 is around the corner ...

Ralph Angenendt
Oct 8, 2009 at 3:09 pm
So this time we we've been a bit faster than during the last two
releases (5.3 and 4.8). Which means: We would like you to get working on
the fantastic and fabulous CentOS Release Notes again!

This time you can find the first stub at

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.4

which will change over the next few days - so keep alert!

I'd like to thank you for all the work you put into the last release
notes and in the release notes before that and [...] - I'd like to thank
you generally for the work you have done for CentOS over the months/years.

Thanks!

Ralph
reply

  • Artem Zhirkow at Oct 9, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    Hello,
    Why do you includes bluez-utils in each release? I pretty sure what centos is server distro, not desktop-oriented. If some hacker will use centos on his desktop or laptop he will install bluez from repository without any problem.

    Artem Zhirkov

    --- ??, 8.10.09, Ralph Angenendt <ralph at centos.org> ?????:
    ??: Ralph Angenendt <ralph at centos.org>
    ????: [CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.4 is around the corner ....

    ?? ??? ? Yahoo!?
  • Phil Schaffner at Oct 9, 2009 at 6:56 pm