Grokbase Groups Camel users May 2016

i have custom Logging implementation which extends AppenderSkeleton. i do
mapping of 'LoggingEvent event" to my custom logger method.

when i try to use Tracer in JAVA code as like below :

Tracer tracer = new Tracer();
   tracer.setTraceOutExchanges(true);
   tracer.setTraceExceptions(true);
   tracer.setLogName(Logging.class.getName());
   // we configure the default trace formatter where we can
   // specify which fields we want in the output
   DefaultTraceFormatter formatter = new DefaultTraceFormatter();
   formatter.setShowOutBody(true);
   formatter.setShowOutBodyType(true);

   // set to use our formatter
   tracer.setFormatter(formatter);

   exchange.getContext().addInterceptStrategy(tracer);

my componets runs as Camel OSGi bundle in Equionix platform.

i see platform itself getting hanged while loading , if i put the tracer
code i mentioned above !!!.

  i am worndering why this issue is coming!!

Regards,
Mayur

  • Yogu13 at May 6, 2016 at 6:11 am
    I hope u have enabled tracer using context.setTracing(true)

    also what do you see as part of logs ?

    Regards,
    -Yogesh