Grokbase Groups Camel users June 2015

What would be the best way to gather the 'path' a camel route takes for an
audit log.
The way i see it i have at least 3 options: implement my own Tracer
(http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html), implement my own InterceptStrategy or
catch the exchange events by extending the EventNotifierSupport?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Rino

  • Tim Dudgeon at Jun 11, 2015 at 7:28 pm
    I believe Camel tracks this automatically at the exchange level
    (assuming you are wanting this on a per-exchange basis).
    e.g. when you get an exception this information is written to the logs,
    so its already there.
    Try looking at the Exchange properties.

    Tim
    What would be the best way to gather the 'path' a camel route takes for an
    audit log.
    The way i see it i have at least 3 options: implement my own Tracer
    (http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html), implement my own InterceptStrategy or
    catch the exchange events by extending the EventNotifierSupport?

    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Rino

  • Claus Ibsen at Jun 13, 2015 at 7:53 am
    Hi

    See also the message history eip pattern

    On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 5:51 PM, rwijngaa

    What would be the best way to gather the 'path' a camel route takes for an
    audit log.
    The way i see it i have at least 3 options: implement my own Tracer
    (http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html), implement my own InterceptStrategy or
    catch the exchange events by extending the EventNotifierSupport?

    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Rino

    Claus Ibsen