Thanks,
Christopher

Search Discussions

  • Gary Gregory at Sep 14, 2015 at 12:44 am
    Seems like an obvious update... to me at least ;-)

    Gary

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Christopher BROWN
    Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 14:00
    To: user@ant.apache.org
    Subject: Java 9 and javac

    Hello,

    Java 9's new module system will add extra options for the "javac" command.
    Are there any plans to provide support for this with Ant?

    Thanks,
    Christopher

    This communication and any attachments may contain confidential information of Rocket Software, Inc. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Rocket Software immediately and destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.

  • Stefan Bodewig at Sep 14, 2015 at 4:10 am