Grokbase Groups Ant user March 2015
Hello Ants!

I'm having an issue where the server (that I don't have control over)
will have two junit jars in %ANT_HOME%\lib, and I'll pull one down (that
I do want) with ivy. My tests are failing because of the two in
%ANT_HOME%\lib conflicting with the one I got from ivy, but I can't find
where (if anywhere) %ANT_HOME%\lib is added to the classpath.
Suggestions?

  • Earl Hood at Mar 17, 2015 at 2:12 am