I have the following flatten mapping in my ant file.

       <path id="build.classpath" path="${deplibs}"/>
       <pathconvert property="mf.classpath" refid="build.classpath" pathsep=" ">
         <flattenmapper/>
       </pathconvert>

However for a couple of the paths in the deplibs variable I want to
make these full instead of relative paths. Is there anyway to do a
conditional in the pathconvet in ant to say make these flat but do not
flatten these paths?

  • Matt Benson at Feb 5, 2015 at 4:10 pm
    I can't think of anything offhand. Instead I'd say do two pathconverts
    filtering your classpath two ways and concatenate the results.

    HTH,
    Matt