Grokbase Groups Ant user January 2009

I have done some string substitution on a set of files using the task
replace

(with a replacefilterfile refereeing to property file)

Everything works like expected but the users would prefer to be able to

enter the properties in XML instead the standard name=value construct.

I have used XMLProperty task in some other Ant scripts but can’t really

get this to work in together with the replace task.

Any ideas?

Any ideas/ suggestions?

BR

Lars

Search Discussions

  • Gilbert Rebhan at Jan 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm

    Lars Ohlén schrieb:
    Hi,
    I have done some string substitution on a set of files using the task
    replace

    (with a replacefilterfile refereeing to property file)

    Everything works like expected but the users would prefer to be able to

    enter the properties in XML instead the standard name=value construct.
    xmltask recommended when dealin with xml
    http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask/

    Regards, Gilbert