Grokbase Groups Ant user April 2008
Hi, I am trying to invoke Ant with an org.apache.tools.ant.Project instance. Can someone maybe give me a hint for the following problem:

* Is there a way to add custom folders and jars to the Ant classpath?
* (Maybe indirectly by configuring the ClassLoader?)

I ask this because I need the functionality for an Eclipse project. I was using AntRunner before, which has a function to set classpathes, emulating a command-line invocation. However, with AntRunner, I couldn't set a logger instance, only a class name, whereas Project provides this functionality.

Or is there maybe a way to combine these 2 classes?

Many thanks in advance!

groupuser @
categoriesant
postedApr 22, '08 at 5:15p