Grokbase Groups Ant dev December 2008
Hi guys,

could be some wrong configuration
on my side but it seems that I am unable to
open neither the Ant website not the Ivy website.
When I telnet ant.apache.org on port 80 and
type

GET /index.html HTTP 1.1

I get the content.
And when I open
http://ant.apache.org/
in a browser I see a blank page.

Anyway the

http://ant.apache.org/index.html

works in a browser so I really think that this is some
problem with the HTTPD configuration

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

Search Discussions

  • Scheper, Erik-Berndt at Dec 7, 2008 at 1:46 pm
    Same problem here.So it's probably not your configuration, but something wrong at apache.

    Regards,
    Erik-Berndt

    ________________________________

[...]

    Disclaimer:
    This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.
  • Gilles Scokart at Dec 7, 2008 at 6:46 pm
    Seems ok now, at least for me.

[...]

  • Petar Tahchiev at Dec 8, 2008 at 9:30 am
    Yep,

    seems to be OK :-).

[...]

groupdev @
categoriesant