I am using spec mqtt sn in the java code, but not working the send user and
password together in protocol.

I can put more details of how i am developing if necessary.

Somwone can help me?

thank you...

  • Matt Pavlovich at Jun 17, 2016 at 5:49 pm
    Hi Danilo-

    Please direct your question to the users@activemq.apache.org email list.
    This list is for the coders working on the ActiveMQ code base itself.

    Thank you!

    Matt