Could someone add reference to our product on below page?
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html

Lighthouse for ActiveMQ is an all inclusive product for ActiveMQ and we
believe that ActiveMQ users will find that it will enhance user experience
of ActiveMQ. Some of key features are:

    - Provide access to browse queues and topics securely with roles and
    permissions.
    - Deploy queues and topics with promotion rules and approval workflows.
    Reduce complexity of manually running scripts after scripts.
    - Monitor ActiveMQ Brokers by collecting every event and passing them
    through to alert processors and filter processors.
    - Chat integration - send Alerts to chat systems such as Slack, HipChat,
    Yammer and others via XMPP processor.
    - If users have IBM MQ or Solace, they can manage them using Lighthouse
    as well.

We offer Free tier licences for small sites.

We'll participate dev group as we continually enhance our product for
ActiveMQ community.

Thanks in advance!

Philip

groupdev @