This is a call for a vote on the release of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.4.0.
This version provides lots of bug fixes from the 1.3.0 release along
with some new features.
Changes in this version include:
* Add Message Transformation API support.
* NMS.ActiveMQ now handles IMessage Translation from other NMS providers
internally so a user can forward messages to ActiveMQ without the need
to create and populate a new Message
* Local Producer Flow Control support added using the
* Cleaned up the Handling of the RequestTimeout option and now have an
ResponseTimedOutException that is thrown whenever the timeout value is
* User can now configure the provider to ignore message TTL values at
the client side.
* The binary package now includes the required compression library to
allow Message body compression.
The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found
The Wiki Page for this release is here:
Please cast your votes (the vote will be open for 72 hrs):
[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache NMS.ActiveMQ 1.4.0
[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
Here's my +1