[Velocity-dev] [Maven reorg] Velocity projects reorganized

Claude Brisson
Sep 10, 2010 at 9:46 am
Ok, it seems to works. Engine and tools do compile.

Some questions remaining:

Webapps usually gather all their dependencies in WEB-INF/lib. Is there
any easy way to ask maven to copy somewhere all needed jars, or at least
give their location in maven cache? Otherwise, this should also be
documented.

By the way, in which config file can one change the version number of a
dependancy?

In the tools subprojects, we had very handy "start.showcase.webapp" and
"stop.showcase.webapp" that would start/stop the showcase webapp using
Jetty on the configured port. Is there any way to do it using maven?

Claude