Grokbase Groups Turbine user May 2003

[Turbine-user] Localization Best Practice

Colin Chalmers
May 21, 2003 at 7:22 pm
perhaps that's the one I had in mind ans sent the example offline.

Could send you examples tomorrow, CET.

Anything specific you need?

Colin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lester Ward" <lward@tagaudit.com>
To: "'Turbine Users List'" <turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:52 PM
Subject: RE: Localization Best Practice

Colin Chalmers wrote:
I'm sure I posted an example a while back, check the archives.
I just did a "search authors" for the name "Colin Chalmers". Of the items in
the results, the only one I find that might involve localization is one
called "Multiple Languages", but this one seems not to have the example you
mention. Do you happen to remember the name of the thread?

Naturally, all of this would be completely unnecessary if the archive search
facility didn't COMPLETELY SUCK. (Sorry...bad day.)

Wordman