Grokbase Groups Turbine user May 2003
We use it successfully for supporting English & Dutch languages.
One set of templates twp resourceBundles for said languages. In the
templates we reference keys in the bundles which then displays the actual

I'm sure I posted an example a while back, check the archives.

I've been pawing through the wiki and list archive for about an hour and
can't seem to find the answer to one question: what is the "best practice"
for localization using Turbine with Velocity?

From some of the posts, it seems the LocalizationTool is involved, but there
doesn't seem to be much in the way of document on how the LocalizationTool
is actually used. Is it the right thing to use? There also seems to be a lot
of out of date (?) information in the archives, so it is tough to figure out
what the current state of the art is. What's the story?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: