"Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalmers@maxware.nl> writes:
What still needs done for this (2.3 release) and how can I help?
Give me 12 hours of your time. ;-)

If I had them to give ...... ;-)

I've brought the download dirs in shape on sunday. All that is left is
fix up a few links in the docs, tag and roll the RC1. I will do this
tonight, I've tagged a few hours for this right after work.

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
-- AOL CD when played backwards (User Friendly - 200-10-15)