[Turbine-dev] Intake empty / Boolean fields behavior

Colin Chalmers
Aug 14, 2003 at 7:30 am
Oron,

That's not entirely incorrect, but 2.3 is very_close_to_release and contains
numerous important fixes.
I wouldn't discount a 2.3.1 bug fix coming at some point, if needed, if I were
you I'd go for 2.3.

Colin

Hi Colin

Thx for the help, Can you or someone explain what's the best
approach for dev / production in your opinion ?

I was under the impression 2.2.1 was a more stable version and should be
used
for production.

Oron