Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2003

[Turbine-dev] Missing JAR

Colin Chalmers
Jun 20, 2003 at 9:47 am
Erik,

I can confirm that the Commons stuff builds and passes all tests.
Turbine also seems to build OK with this version (of commons).

HTH

Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: EPugh@upstate.com
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 10:27 AM
To: turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Missing JAR

Colin,

You should grab the latest and greatest of commons-configuration and build
it.. That is what supports the new ConfigurationFactory stuff in T2.3.
Having said that, things are on the bleeding edge as I committed a ton of
fixes this evening. However, I would love to have another set of eyes build
commons-configuration before I request it to be uploaded to iBiblio.

Eric Pugh