Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2003

[Turbine-dev] IntakeService PATCH?

Colin Chalmers
Jun 19, 2003 at 2:54 pm
Sorry, thought it was obvious from other comments & discussions, I'll pay
more attention next time.

Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 4:14 PM
To: turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: IntakeService PATCH?

"Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalmers@maxware.nl> writes:

I'm currently working on this.

Colin, if you _ever_ want to get patches attached in a faster manner, please
pull out the current HEAD tree in a separate directory and then do

diff -Nurb --exclude=CVS dir-of-current-head dir-of-your-modified tree

Sending me dozens of files without directory hierarchy and single
patches didn't exactly cut down the time that I needed to apply the
patches and so they had to wait until I found the time to apply the
stuff.

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire