Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2003

[Turbine-dev] What's left for 2.3-RC1?

Colin Chalmers
Jun 10, 2003 at 6:36 am
I wouldn't mind getting my IntakeService changes into 2.3.

Things appear to be working at this end after changes but would like
feedback from other users to ensure nothing is broken. Changes relate
specifically to validation of number types and incorporate ideas discussed a
few weeks back on this list.

It's taken a little longer than anticipated due to my hols in Italy and an
annoying bug I couldn't track down 'till this morning.

I'm checking the javadoc stuff and could start posting diffs this afternoon,
CET.

Any feedback from users will be incorporated asap, afterwhich I'll look
further at enhancements for the IntakeService.

Colin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de>
Newsgroups: hometree.jakarta.turbine.dev
To: <turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 3:41 PM
Subject: What's left for 2.3-RC1?

Hi,

after cleaning up the build files in the tree root, I have only the
following things left on my list of things to fix before we can cut
out an RC1 of the Turbine 2.3 code base:

- repair the site:generate / site:deploy targets to not generate things
like this:
org/apache/turbine/services/schedule/${basePrefix}JobEntry.java
(e.g. on checkstyle-report.html)

- stabilize the jars according to the discussion on the list

- repair the cactus targets / make them actually work

- Offer some replacement for the TDK / Give some documentation on how to
start with Turbine development under 2.3 and maven.

Anything else?

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire