Grokbase Groups Turbine dev June 2003

after cleaning up the build files in the tree root, I have only the
following things left on my list of things to fix before we can cut
out an RC1 of the Turbine 2.3 code base:

- repair the site:generate / site:deploy targets to not generate things
like this: org/apache/turbine/services/schedule/${basePrefix}JobEntry.java
(e.g. on checkstyle-report.html)

- stabilize the jars according to the discussion on the list

- repair the cactus targets / make them actually work

- Offer some replacement for the TDK / Give some documentation on how to
start with Turbine development under 2.3 and maven.

Anything else?

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire