[Turbine-dev] bytes.java

Colin Chalmers
Apr 28, 2003 at 2:53 pm
No (not yet).

But perhaps I may use it and was wondering where it had gone/should be
housed.

I guess it should actually belong in commons-lang but couldn't find it
there. Or is there something better to use?

Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 4:40 PM
To: turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: bytes.java

"Colin Chalmers" <colin.chalmers@maxware.nl> writes:
Hi,
I see that Bytes.java has been deprecated and one should use the commons
version, however I can't seem to find it in commons. I would expect it to be
under lang?
ReHi,

you're actually using the Bytes.java ?

If it's not in the commons-lang, then it got lost somehow. Then we should
try and lobby it into commons-lang.

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire