[Turbine-dev] initial ideas turbine logo

Chris K Chew
Apr 15, 2003 at 3:47 pm

From: Martin Poeschl

if you want to design a logo why not for torque???
I haven't been making the logos myself. I am very happy to organize Torque
logo ideas as well. I sent a message soliciting ideas to torque-user.
please remove the f119 turbine ... fighter jets are cools toys
... but they are no toys! the are
weapons built to kill people! i don't think it's a good sign in
times of war
Yes, I see your point. The engine turbine came about from a remark that the
Turbine concept was originally modeled after a powerful, complex and
efficient engine turbine. I changed the page to refer to an "Engine
Turbine" instead of a jet. If that is not satisfactory, I will remove the
image altogether.

http://www.fenetics.com/turbine/logoideas.html

Chris