Grokbase Groups Tomcat users May 2009

[Tomcat-users] Blank page when native DLL used

Frank W. Zammetti
May 27, 2009 at 2:59 am
Hi Charles,

JVM info:
java version "1.6.0_11"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b16, mixed mode, sharing)

32-bit, and I re-confirmed I have the right download (which seems
obvious anyway given that Tomcat picks it up and starts running with it,
but you never know).

Thanks,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears" (coming soon)

From: Frank W. Zammetti
Subject: Blank page when native DLL used

Hi folks... I'm running Tomcat 6.0.18 on Windows XP and I'm trying to
use tcnative-1.dll 1.1.16... I drop the DLL in tomcat/bin and it's
picked up at startup as expected... however, trying to access any JSPs
on the server results in a blank page. If I remove the DLL everything
works fine.
JVM version? 32- vs 64-bit JVM/dll mismatch?

Anything in the logs?

- Chuck

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4107 (20090527) __________

http://www.eset.com