Grokbase Groups Tomcat users May 2009
Hi folks... I'm running Tomcat 6.0.18 on Windows XP and I'm trying to
use tcnative-1.dll 1.1.16... I drop the DLL in tomcat/bin and it's
picked up at startup as expected... however, trying to access any JSPs
on the server results in a blank page. If I remove the DLL everything
works fine.

Is this a known issue, or has anyone else seen this? It's not the end
of the world or anything, I'm more curious than anything really.

Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears" (coming soon)
and "Practical Dojo Projects"
and "Practical DWR 2 Projects"
and "Practical JavaScript, DOM Scripting and Ajax Projects"
and "Practical Ajax Projects with Java Technology"
(For info:
All you could possibly want is here:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: