Grokbase Groups Tomcat users May 2009

[Tomcat-users] Blank page when native DLL used

Frank W. Zammetti
May 26, 2009 at 5:08 am
Hi folks... I'm running Tomcat 6.0.18 on Windows XP and I'm trying to
use tcnative-1.dll 1.1.16... I drop the DLL in tomcat/bin and it's
picked up at startup as expected... however, trying to access any JSPs
on the server results in a blank page. If I remove the DLL everything
works fine.

Is this a known issue, or has anyone else seen this? It's not the end
of the world or anything, I'm more curious than anything really.

Thanks,
Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears" (coming soon)