[Tomcat-users] Struts vs JSF (poll?)

Frank W. Zammetti
Sep 4, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Tommy Pham wrote:
Johnny, if by chance you manage to find the links to the Tomcat MVC model, would you please send it? I didn't have much success googling it.
Not to speak for Johnny, but you're probably having trouble finding
anything because there's no such thing as "Tomcat MVC", there's simply
MVC. It's a pattern, not any specific product. You shouldn't have any
problem finding that.
Thanks,
Tommy
Frank