[Tomcat-users] BOOBIES!

Dakota Jack
Jul 25, 2006 at 1:05 pm
What can be gained is a measure of civility. I don't think someone who
deliberately does something offensive to achieve their own ends is in a
position to say when their behavior is properly handled. Some people just
have a hard time putting themselves into the position of others, or don't
care whom they offend. You would be, I would think, the very last person in
the world to adjudicate when this topic is finished. However, you might
have noticed that it was finished before you came back.