[Tomcat-users] BOOBIES!

Dakota Jack
Jul 23, 2006 at 6:37 am
Golly, Charles,

Maybe you need some training? Maybe you are the one who does not get the
point? If you think I am going to apologize for your taking a serious topic
that hurts people and covering it with your inane indifference, you might be
wrong. The worst people are not the haters, although they are bad enough,
the worst people are the indifferent. If you read Dantes Inferno you will
find the colder the heart, the more the indifference, the lower your level
in hell. Understand?