[Tomcat-users] RE: Re: BOOBIES!

Dakota Jack
Jul 22, 2006 at 6:46 am
Two using their work email. These low lifes are so entertaining.
On 7/21/06, cknell@onebox.com wrote:

http://www.globaladrenaline.com/hbs/images/QN---Blue-Footed-Boobie-1.jpg
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Jouravlev <jmikus@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:41:41 -0700
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: BOOBIES!

Right, equality and stuff. Female audience, at least its non-lesbian
part, apparently has not been catered for. This is easy to fix. Will
"COCKS" be good enough?

Thomas, have you explored CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE, they may
point to different directories. I haven't tried your setup, but maybe
it would work. I used similar setup, but for a different purpose.
CATALINA_BASE contained Tomcat itself, then I had two directories with
two applications, and I was setting CATALINA_HOME to these respective
homes in the command file when I started Tomcat from these
directories. In my case CATALINA_HOMEs did not contain Tomcat code
itself.

Maybe you will also have to stick your jars into $CATALINA_BASE/shared/.

Again, I haven't tried it.

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html