If you are offended enough, ladies, I recommend that you take this misceant
to the well.
On 7/21/06, Harris, Thomas wrote:

I have been trying to determine how to configure Tomcat 5.5.17 to have a
shared appBase on multiple webapps, but have a different set of JSPs for
each web app. I've followed the Wiki's CreateVirtualHosts page to
configure multiple webapps that use exactly the same WAR file. But, I
would like to share the Java, but supply a different docBase for each
site. Is this possible?

Tom Harris

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution"