Grokbase Groups Tomcat dev July 2010
Thanks, Konstantin

I already checked out, and setted up dev environment. Also I've read "How
Apache works" etc. I know, how to do patches, I have a lot of experience
with Tomcat, but mostly as user.

I've seen a lot of Bugzilla entries, but there are a lot of them in
database, so I don't know, where to start. If someone has issues, which can
be handled to novice, please send them to me (I understand, that without app
knowledge I can't do complex works, but I'm ready to do "dirty" jobs as
well). Only exception - official documentation writing (I'm not native
English speaker, so my writing skills are poor).

Kind Regards,
Alexander Shirkov