[Tomcat-announce] [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.23 released

Mladen Turk
Mar 2, 2012 at 7:00 pm
The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat Native 1.1.23 stable.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi

Please allow up to 24 hours for your local mirror to sync with
the Apache distribution site.

Note that with this release we changed the Windows binaries packaging.
Instead standalone .dll files we now have a single
tomcat-native-1.1.23-win32-bin.zip file containing libraries for both
32 and 64 bit JVM's. It can be found inside download binaries directory.

Thank you,
--
The Apache Tomcat Team
reply