[Struts-user] Displaying "Please Wait" message

Frank W. Zammetti
Dec 10, 2008 at 12:21 am
That's exactly the behavior I expected... odd that I didn't see it (IE7
and FF3.0.4 on XP). I can buy it's browser-dependent, just odd to hear
that FF3 would be different on OSX than on Windows. Oh well, that's
just *MORE* support for the idea of not using document.write() after the
page has loaded :)

Frank